Thursday, December 17, 2009

POST #4 Were you successful in carrying out the course assignments?? If not, what prevented or discouraged you??

Assignments were a little more challenging than the previous courses I have taken so it took a little adjustment to get my time scheduled out. Also the discussion challenge of approx. 24 post a week was a true assignment that forced me to really read the articles. I really enjoy the post and reflection of the quotes. There was some great things coming out of schools and many that I would like to implement in my district. I did have to overcome the time restraints of my job and have to use the grace period. I believe the grace period was a true gift this five weeks. I have never used the grace period in previous class because I felt that was something that my students use all to much. Also the week 4 assignment was a little vague which cause some delay in determining how I would approach the assignment. I believe to place example or maybe a little clarification early in the week would allow a through Action Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment